When you become a donor with The Park City Foundation, you have a wide range of options for giving. By enabling donors to give many different types of assets, The Park City Foundation helps meet your giving needs, so you can help meet the needs of the greater Park City area. Consider making your charitable gift using any of the following resources.
- Cash - The easiest way to give. An outright gift to The Foundation requires no extra steps on your part - and undergoes no approval process with our Board of Directors.
- Publicly Traded Stock - We’d love to discuss this option with you. In some cases, we may also request a review by our Board of Directors.
- Tangible Personal Property - Donate appraised, personal property to The Foundation. We’ll want to discuss insurance, maintenance and other carrying costs with you.
- Real Estate - Donate a residence, vacation home, ranch, or land.
- Retained Life Estate - Transfer the title of a personal residence or farm to The Foundation while retaining personal use of the property for a specified term of years.
- Bargain Sale - Sell property to The Foundation for an amount less than the property’s current fair market value. The excess of the value over the sales price is your contribution to The Foundation.
- Retirement Plans - Name The Park City Foundation as a beneficiary of their Individual Retirement Plan (IRA), Keogh plan, 401(k), 403(b), or other qualified pension plan.
- Life Insurance - Contribute an existing life insurance policy to The Foundation, or establish a new one with The Foundation as beneficiary.
- Closely Held Stock and Other Business Interests - Make a gift of closely held stock, limited partnership interest, or limited liability company interests.
- Endowments - Like many of our donors, you may already be giving to the community in many ways. By endowing a fund, you create a permanent way to give back.
Check out our Fund opportunities.
- Planned Gifts - Make a will bequest, a charitable gift annuity, a charitable remainder trust, or a charitable lead trust.