Our highly sophisticated Finance & Investment Committee is comprised of the community’s leading financial managers, investment professionals, and accredited investors. This committee is responsible for upholding The Park City Foundation’s Investment Policy, and making investment decisions in an efficient, sustainable and transparent manner.
Members of the committee include:
- J. Taylor Crandall, Chair: Managing Partner of Oak Hill Capital Partners, with senior responsibility for originating, structuring and managing investments for the firm's Technology, Media & Telecom industry groups.
- Chris Conabee: Managing Director of Corporate Recruitment and Business Services at the Governor's Office of Economic Development for the State of Utah. He has background in international derivative trading.
- Elizabeth Lockette: With over 15 years experience in the financial sector, Lockette now serves as an Investment Manager for private wealth clients at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney.
- Franklin Morton: With over 15 years as Senior Vice President, Director of Research, Investment Committee member and Shareholder at Ariel Investments, LLC. Morton now holds many board positions at for and non-profit organizations.
- Stephen A. Tyler, Treasurer: Spent 28 years in various market-related positions at JPMorgan including fixed income sales and trading, investment portfolio management, and risk management. Steve is also the past-Chair of the New Jersey Community Foundation which currently has over $100 million in assets.
Our investments are managed by Matt Krull, JPMorganChase.